Experience the famous "Aachener Tierpark” Wildlife – Adventure & Amusement
Welcome to Aachener Tierpark's website!
Opened in 1966 and located in the beautiful regional Water Conservation Area "Drimborner Wäldchen", the "Aachener Tierpark" has developed into a home for more than 1,700 animals representing 250 different species. – From tiny exotic birds to huge Asian Camels and selected western European animals, the park has a colourful variety of interesting inhabitants. There is nearly 9 ha of space for the animals and about 3000 m of pathways for the visitors.
We are open for you 365 days a yearand look forward to your visit!
More than 5 million visitors have enjoyed our small corner of Nature near the international triangle where Germany, The Netherlands and Belgium meet.
Our main aim is to bring people and animals together to encourage Wildlife understanding and appreciation. Therefore, we provide areas such as the "Children's Zoo" where children and parents have an opportunity to get directly acquainted with live animals. Our visitors have commented on their experience by saying: "Ideal for children, interesting and clean" and "Your animals look well cared for".
Opening hoursWe are open for you 365 days a year:
- 16.02. - 15.10.: 9:00 am - 6:30 pm (last entrance 6:00 pm)
- 16.10. - 15.11.: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm (last entrance 5:00 pm)
- 16.11. - 15.02.: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm (last entrance 4:00 pm)
No PETS! – Please note that pets are not permitted
- Adult: 6,40 Euro
- Children from 3 years: 3,20 Euro
- Student or Senior: 5,30 Euro*
Group discounts* are available for a min. 10 persons:
- Adult: 4,80 Euro*
- Children: 2,70 Euro*
- Student or Senior: 3,70 Euro*
* No reductions for Weekends and Public Holidays.Please note that card payments are not possible.
(valid 1 year from date of purchase):
- Adult 32,00 Euro
- Children 13,50 Euro
- Get our coupons at the park´s registration desk!